Navitas 440-AMP Controller Kit for Yamaha(1996-2016) G19/G22/G29 Drive & Drive 2 (DC Models Only)
**Controller Reprogramming May Be Required** **Don't See Your Motor Listed or Not Sure?** **Give Us a Call!**
- Aftermarket motors may require controller reprogramming
- Minor drilling may be required for certain applications
- A 3 Amp Diode is recommended for all high amperage controllers
- Kit includes (1) Navitas 440-Amp Controller and Plug and Play harness for Yamaha G19, G22, G29 & Drive 2 (DC MODELS ONLY) Yamaha models
- Cost effective replacement to increase the speed and power of your golf cart
- Direct replacement of stock controllers
- Compact size and extremely lightweight
- Motor over-speed protection is ensured using the motor field
- Use your stock motor, solenoid and wiring
- Use the "lock out feature" to lock in settings for optimal performance for your driving conditions.
- Speed gains from 1-3 mph with stock motor
- Improved efficiency at lower speeds = MORE RANGE
- The Navitas app allows you to monitor the vehicles performance
- Built in speedometer
- Gear indicator (Forward, Reverse, Neutral)
- One-click Car lockout feature
- Live battery voltage monitoring
- Provides alerts that you can send directly to us or technician/dealer for diagnostics
- Compatible with On-The-Fly Programmer (Please select option from drop down above)
- This controller will not fit the 2017-up Yamaha Drive2 with AC drive system
- The Navitas app is available for Apple IOS and Android phones and tablets
- When upgrading to a high amperage controller, replacing your old 4-gauge battery cables is recommended - this upgrade will reduce resistance and allow better thermal management.
**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AC MODELS**
*Speeds and torque will vary based on multiple factors (batteries, tire pressure, bearings, motor, differential, etc.)
** A Diode will need to be installed to be covered under warranty.
New to Navitas controllers? Check out our Navitas Buyer's Guide for more information.
For optimum performance, we recommend upgrading your battery cables. Save $30 on MODZ® High Performance Battery Cables with a Navitas controller or motor purchase.
Navitas 440/600 amp Yamaha Drive Controller Installation How-To
Barry continues our Navitas controller series with the install...
Diagnostics, App Functions Explained - Navitas
This video walks you through the "Diagnostics" tab of the Navi...
Download, App Functions Explained - Navitas
Gain a better understanding of the Download tab in the Navitas...
Settings, App Functions Explained - Navitas
This video walks you through the "Settings" tab of the Navitas...
Dashboard, App Functions Explained - Navitas
This guide takes you through how to navigate the Dashboard in ...
Crash Course #13 Introduction to the Navitas Controller App
Gil briefly explains the features and benefits of the Navitas ...